Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Would you like to see a Miracle?

Capsicum one of the most powerful vasodilators ever and it's all natural with no side-effects. I first learned of the miraculous properties of capsicum from Dr. Richard Schulze who was a die-hard student of Dr. Christopher as well. I personally used is many times with great success, not so much on humans as I did my goats. Yes, that's right my goats. You see life on the farm is not always easy, especially if you are a goat and live with three very frisky dogs that have hundreds of acres to run on. Sometimes, being the hunters that they were, they would get to chase the goats around. Usually this was all in fun but once in a while, someone would get hurt and it wasn't the dogs.
As you know, goats are a herbivore and as a result, at least I believe that there is a part in them that knows the Divine plan that they are food and that one day, someone or something will probably have them for lunch. So, they really don't ever fight for their lives like a dog or a cat would. Carnivores refuse to be eaten and will viciously fight to the death to escape such a fate. But goats what do they do? At the first sign of blood, they kind of faint, lie down (and say their prayers I suppose), their eyes glaze over and they just wait to be eaten. LOLS, yes this is really true, they do this every time.
I had been studying Dr. Schultz's Cayenne Cure for some time and had tinctures of cayenne prepared in the kitchen cupboard. I heard the barking the goats running, by the time I got out of the house ... the female La Mancha (goat the with the small ears) was on the ground and not moving a muscle. Her eyes were still open but glazed. At first I thought she was dead and noticed that she was hardly breathing. She had twins to take care of; she had to live but how. Of course I ran to the house for the cayenne tincture. This was really really hot stuff as Dr. Schulze always recommended. I gave her two really big droppers full in the side of her mouth; her eyes went immediately clear and he got up as if nothing had happened and ran away. LOL I had never seen anything like it.
This was my first miracle cure with cayenne that I will never ever forget and made me a believer for life. Since that time the dogs got after them again and I always did the same thing’ with the same miraculous result.
So, if you want to protect someone or yourself just keep a small tincture of cayenne close at hand at all times. And if their eyes glaze over and look like they are saying their prayers; just give them a big shot of cayenne and see a miracle for yourself.



http://www.sott.net/articles/show/225325-Cayenne-Stops-a-Heart-Attack-Instantly

No comments:

Post a Comment