Tuesday, February 14, 2012

South of the Boarder in Mexico, you my find the Medical Help you realy need

About 20 years ago I was suffering and I didn’t even know it. I could tell something was terribly wrong but I had no idea what. I was desperately seeking an answer to my many prayers.

During a trip to Matamoros Mexico to visit my dentist, I happened to stop at Dr. Frank Morales’ office just to ask about chelation treatments; curious as I was. I discovered a man very knowledgeable and with a good “bed-side” manner too; such a rarity on the US side of things. He determined that I was very toxic in 5 heavy metals. Some as much as 5 times what is considered toxic.

How I picked up this load is the subject of another post. But for now, know that there is hope.

If you haven’t found the solution to your “mystery” aliment; try south of the boarder in Mexico as I did. You might be surprise with what you find out about yourself and safer less invasive procedures that can clear up a host of ailments, some you may not even know about yet.

http://www.acamnet.org/atf/cf/%7B0211d740-0819-431a-bb04-0b4695a65a8b%7D/MORALES%20SYLLABUS.PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment