Thursday, April 8, 2010

You probably wouldn't beleive this if a man told you ....

This is from my favorite, "Liberated Woman" Kathleen

The Zen of Sex (Tantric Sex,That Is)
This is the FIRST from my "Listen and Learn" Series, just listen...

http://www.thekathleenshow.com/Listen/tabid/56/Default.aspx

I find this approach very rare and wonder why?

Because there are certain people that would prefer men and women are very very different ... even from different planets. I say bull. Life is meant to be shared. Men and women "fit" together. Pun definitely intended. Understand what it takes to fit before you are a miss-fit. Post your comments about what it takes to fit and why that is important to you and yours.

This is the FIRST from my NEW "Listen and Learn" Series.
I'm tired of reading...
Aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment