Saturday, September 25, 2010

Revelation, Time and Miracles

I just did my daily meditation, then I read from ACIM; "Revelation, Time and Miracles" It says;
"The Miracle minimizes the need for time ... the Miracle thus has the unique property of abolishing time to the extent that it renders the interval of time it spans unnecessary. There is no relationship between the time a miracle takes and the time it covers. The miracle substitutes for learning that might have taken thousands of years. It does so by the underlying recognition of perfect equality of giver and receiver on which the miracle rests. The miracle shortens time by collapsing it, thus eliminating certain intervals within it."

So, I don't know if that helps us to understand the mystery of "time," simply I think it says that; Miracles only exist in "time" eternity has no need for Miracles because there is no time. But when miracles happen, we have witnessed a glimpse of the eternal timeless nature of our true being.
In one of my past/future life regressions/progressions I met with the Lords of Amende. This was ten years ago and it has always stuck with me. I don't remember much of it but I better put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with. What is the meaning and purpose of this. I too have signed my name as "Time" the odd time. Someone else has called me "Time", even Sigrid has (I doubt that they even noticed, but I sure did : )
Much Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment