Saturday, May 1, 2010

Clare, I have a question ...

Tim Benz: Clare, I have a question; Do you ever get the feeling that nobody, especially men, will ever really get and understand who you are?

Brent Roorda: Does anyone ever truly "get" and understand who another person really is? Until mind reading becomes the sixth sense, I think there's room for debate.

Tim Benz: Brent, Thank you for your view of reality.

Brent Roorda: You're welcome, Tim. But that was hardly my view of reality, just an observation.(Unless you were being sarcastic; if you were, that's cool. I get sarcasm, but it doesn't always come through on a keyboard.)

Tim Benz: No, I was serious that people can really connect on a very deep level. I meditate, I do yoga, I study breath work, I drink wheat grass everyday and I study deep psychology. We aren't separate; we are all one. Ego gives us the illusion that we are different, that we are islands, that we can exist alone in a lonely world. Don't believe it Brent. Love conquers all.

Brent Roorda: Wow. I'm kinda speechless right now. I do understand your position on this, but for now can we just agree to disagree?

Tim Benz: Sure

No comments:

Post a Comment