Sunday, March 7, 2010

It is so Hard for Us Humans.

That's great Nadine and there are people that want to help. May I suggest that the power of intention can help you attract: the things, the people and the money you need.
Intention is the most powerful force in the entire Universe. All of Creation is here because of intention.
Create in your mind a vision so powerful, so real and the Universe out of the vast unending abundance will provide everything the shelter needs. Create (you are a Creator too) not out of "brute force" but out of faith.
You need do nothing but; day by day, build the vision in faith. I have trouble with this too and I am certainly not good at it; it is so hard for us humans. We think we have so many limitations.
The Universe does not understand limitation or lack; only abundance. This is the way to enlightenment and you are well on your way.
When you have trouble (and you will, we all do), just tap your way through. Did you hear the Tapping Summit? I was so good.
Thanks for asking the great question. I need to teach this so I will learn it at deeper levels. Please take care and keep up the great energy and let me know how it all goes. Remember, the simple faith that we can learn from animals and all small children, that "every thing's gonna be alright". Bob Marley
Peace be with you always,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment